Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What the Senior Scientist, Pharmacokinetics does at Worldwide
The Senior Scientist, Pharmacokinetics helps with the design of the clinical studies and analyzes pharmacokinetic data obtained from clinical and pre-clinical (toxicokinetic) studies Senior Scientists occasionally participate in the production of scientific literature such as posters, presentations, and publications. What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Analyze concentration-time data obtained from clinical and pre-clinical studies.
- Help with the design of the clinical studies.
- Prepare documentation for final reports, including tables, graphs, and analysis outputs.
- Act as a liaison between the Bioanalytical, Clinical, Quality Assurance, and Pharmacokinetic Groups for effective communication and collaboration.
- Review data, recognize and report inconsistencies, and investigate the cause and effect.
- Identify problems or potential problems and reports them to his/her supervisor.
- Proficiency in the use of WinNonlin and SAS.
- Ability to work independently and solve technical problems by implementing contemporary methods.
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions and apply GLP guidelines and FDA guidance consistently when documenting work.
- Ability to read, write, and understand complicated literature.
- Ability to understand graphs, tables, and charts, and perform calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor to ensure expectations, progress, and results are clearly understood.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a scientific focus, and eight or more years of relevant work experience required.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!