Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What the Senior Scientist Bioanalytical Study Manager does at Worldwide
The Senior Scientist, Bioanalytical Study Management is a project management position that involves overseeing the conduct of regulated and non-regulated studies. This individual provides the technical and regulatory oversight of the bioanalytical phase of a study. He or she serves as the Principal Investigator for bioanalysis, ensuring the bioanalytical phase of a study is conducted in accordance with applicable principles of GLP and GCP (as applicable), and for non-clinical studies governed by 21 CFR Part 58, acts on behalf of the Study Director. Senior Scientists typically provide scientific leadership in a narrow discipline and for the projects they oversee. They think and act strategically to align the science with business needs. A Senior Scientist regularly participates in the production of scientific literature such as posters, presentations and publications.
What you will do
• Review and approve data and records associated with assigned studies.
• Supervise analysts and other personnel involved in conducting the studies
• Conduct and ensure studies are in accordance with applicable SOPs, GLPs, and protocols.
• Ensure data, reports, and any supporting documentation is delivered to the Sponsor by the agreed upon date and within budget.
What you will bring to the role
• Strong scientific background.
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to direct and train others in laboratory skills and project specific tasks related to their assigned studies.
• Ability to write and review proposals, analytical test methods, protocols, reports, and SOPs.
Bachelor’s degree, with a science discipline, and eight or more years of relevant work experience required
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!