Ashley Smith-Brown is partnered with a full service Mid-Sized CRO who are looking for an experienced Associate Director, Biostatistics to join there fast growing Biometrics team.
Within this position you will be outsourced to a single sponsor, being able to lead a Biostatistician's across multiple Therapeutic Areas and be to showcase your managerial skills.
This position is completely remote and would consider anyone across the EU and the UK (Outside IR35)
- Represent statistical group and give expert consultation and advice in project planning and corporate level meetings; identify mission critical needs of the departments.
- Establish and ensure the use of standards for analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Supervise the activities of statisticians, be proactive in resolving issues and establishing team performance standards to ensure that the team functions with the highest efficiency. Establish effective relationships with clients.
- Independently develop statistical methodology appropriate for the analysis of clinical studies utilizing knowledge of regulatory guidelines and statistical methodology.
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field. PhD with 6+ years related experience or MS with 8+ years of experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
For more information on this Position please contact me on: