At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.THE POSITION
Global Epidemiology within Boehringer Ingelheim evaluates target populations and products in real world settings across all therapeutic areas throughout the product lifecycle. This is a unique opportunity for you to use and advance your professional skills in a demanding international field of work by joining an international, growing and highly motivated team.Tasks & responsibilities
- As an Epidemiologist you collaborate cross-functionally to develop high quality Real-World Evidence (RWE) strategies for assigned products and therapeutic areas
- Thus, you collaborate to design, execute, and oversee high-quality epidemiology/RWE studies, and ensure that results are effectively communicated to key internal and external audiences
- You provide review and technical input on RWE/epidemiology studies as well as external publications, critical review assessments and other documents
- It is your responsibility to build collaborative relationships with other functions/regions within the company and begin to develop/maintain an external network within the field
- Timely and appropriate development of epidemiological/RWE sections of regulatory documents, including submissions, RMPs, breakthrough or orphan designations, etc. is part of your role.
- Finally, you provide epidemiology/RWE methods consultation to cross-functional and cross-regional colleagues
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, MD) and/or Master’s degree (e.g. MBA, MSc) in Epidemiology, HEOR, Medicine or related field
- Trained epidemiologist, with experience designing, implementing and overseeing epidemiology/RWE studies
- Experience working in epidemiology or a related field within pharma, CROs, government, or academia
- Collaborative, proactive working style, with ability to work somewhat independently
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken), in cross functional settings as well
- Ability to work under pressure, with a strong performance orientation and ability to work effectively in matrix structures
- Fluent English skills written and spoken
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area .
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-173173
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.