Join our talent Pool for future needs!!!
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential . Here at Labcorp Drug Development, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose , you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients-and your career.
The Company - LabCorp Drug Development
As one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, LabCorp Drug Development has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Huntingdon, UK.
You MUST have experience in working in maintenance - Electrical or Mechanical. This is a Monday - Friday role with some 'on-call' duties. This role is based on site in Huntingdon.
Duties include :-
1. To participate as a member of an integrated maintenance team.
2. Be capable of using a wide range of mechanical/electrical services tools and machines.
3. Be able to read mechanical/electrical services drawings and schematics.
4. Be able to use fault finding procedures and equipment manufacturers manuals to trace and rectify faults.
5. Be able to operate and repair steam boiler plant and associated steam services.
6. Undertake water treatment tests.
7. Operate, inspect and repair hot water heating systems.
8. Operate, inspect and repair hot and cold domestic water systems.
9. Be able to repair/install/ fault diagnose electrical equipment and installations in line
In line with current regulations.
10. Operate, inspect or repair compressed air plant and installations
11. Operate, inspect or repair pumping systems.
12. Operate, inspect or repair extract systems.
13. Be able to change/adjust belt drive systems to include the replacement of pulleys and bearings.
14. Be able to work on drainage systems and have knowledge of their design and use.
15. Be able to fault find and repair controls such as actuators and BMS
16. Be able to weld with either gas or electric.
17. Be able to install copper, plastic or steel pipes, using any appropriate jointing technique.
18. Assist with training of new starters and Apprentices.
19. Calibration and commissioning of equipment to standard operating procedures.
20. To provide technical assistance to Facilities management.
21. Manage sub-contractors through disruption of services.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .