PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning global biometrics Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. Operating across the UK, US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China, and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialised biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, PHASTAR is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun, and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, PHASTAR will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
PHASTAR has established a Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The Program of work is divided into Portfolios and Project Managers will be expected to work in a Portfolio and potentially to manage a Portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our Statistics, Programming, and Clinical Data Management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
• Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
• Execute Project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend Kick-off meetings
• Create and maintain communication plan
• Create and maintain project risk registers
• Create and maintain study wide documentation
• Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
• Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
• Provide support to the project team
• Attend project review meetings to update on project status
• Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
• Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
• Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
• Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
• Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
• Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
• Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
• Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
• At least 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager within the pharmaceutical industry
• Statistics, Programming or Data Management background is a must
• Pharma/CRO experience is essential
• Advanced user of MS Excel
• Confident in dealing with clients
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialised biometrics CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality, and cutting-edge data science techniques.
*PHASTAR does not accept any CVs received from recruitment agencies. In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, PHASTAR reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question. This applies to any CVs sent directly to any PHASTAR employee.