Statistical Programmer II- Early PhaseEurope remote working
We are looking for a Statistical Programmers with extensive SDTM experience to join our Early Development Services team. We are open to candidates on a remote basis across Europe
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
TheEarly Development Services
(EDS) division is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and bioanalytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biologics in development today. Employees of EDS are enthusiastic and dedicated and work in a dynamic informal organization. Responsibilities:
- Creates tables, figures and listings (TFL) to support the analysis of clinical trials.
- Pr odu c e s da t a se t s (SDTM a n d AD aM ) an d d oc u me n t a t i o n o f da t a se t s , i n c l udi n g de f i n e . x m l f il e s t o sup p o rt t h e t a bu l a t i o n an d a na l y s i s o f cli n i c a l t r ia l s .
- Co n tr ib u t e s to dev e lo p in g an d plan n in g doc u me n t a t i o n f o r da ta co l le c t io n , c le a ni n g , t a bu l a t i o n an d a na l y s is .
- Manages code and output validation, time management, project specifications and documentation for assigned projects.
- Ensures study tasks are completed in accordance with clinical trial documentation through knowledge of the study protocol, annotated case report forms, data transfer agreements and statistical analysis plan
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field, or its international equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Ideally experience with SAS programming experience.
- Experience with clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with internal clients and related department/functions.
- Experience with industry standard clinical data management systems (Medidata RAVE, Oracle Clinical).
- Experience with SAS or R.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.