Accounts Assistant Expenses
Hybrid role working 2 days per week on site
Competitive salary plus 10% Annual Bonus, 24 days holiday, health and dental insurance and other corporate benefits. Restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services on site.
Our Hatfield based client, who are a well established pharma company, are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for the management and administration of the expense claim and credit card process, ensuring compliance with the relevant SOPs and local regulation.
What are we looking for?
* Knowledge of employee tax (P11d, PSA)
* Knowledge of VAT treatment of typical expense claims
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word & SAP
* Experience of working with expenses processing and corporate card admin and processing.
Skills and Aptitude Required:
* Team working skills, working closely with the Finance Team
* Attention to detail and quality of output
* Good communicator at all levels
* Confidence to challenge to ensure compliance at all levels
* Organised, proactive and supportive
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology and manufacturing clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.