CRA – UK – Up to £55,000
Here at Upsilon Global we are excited to announce a brand new CRA position within the UK, working with one of our newest partners, a mid-sized CRO, who have a strong oncology and cardiology background.
This CRO offer the opportunity to work globally across all phases of Clinical Trials. The role will be challenging, with the potential to gain experience in submissions, regulatory and feasibility. The ideal candidate will have 2 years independent monitoring experience.
Able to work closely with a dedicated company and for career progression, this is a unique opportunity for a CRA to get involved with for a hands-on experience with studies they can really be passionate about.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed, and filed as required
- The set-up and coordination of Phase I-IV clinical trials across the UK
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Perform document submissions to local authorities
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using Clinical Trial management systems
Other Skills and Abilities
- The ability to communicate effectively in English
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows, and Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence
Company details confidential, however further information is available upon request.