HR Service Delivery Specialist 1 with Dutch
Labcorp has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist to join the HR Service Delivery Team! The Human Resources Specialist will act as a key contributor within the HR Service Delivery Team and is responsible for delivering superior customer service and providing quality and timely information to the people of the business regarding their general HR inquiries. Here at Labcorp there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every HR Service Delivery Specialist plays an important role in providing innovative solutions and contributing new ideas to improve operations. If you want either to expand or get your 1st professional experience in HR and you have a very good command of English and Dutch (any other languages like French, German, Spanish, Italian, etc are a plus), excellent customer service and communication skills, you are the candidate we are looking for! The HR Specialist will be providing HR Service Delivery support for the organization. This role provides a broad scope of services to support the execution of human resources activities and processes. Delivers accurate and timely processing of HR transactions and delivers outstanding customer service to internal clients. Evaluates work requests and determines appropriate priority and resolution. Works with various HR functional areas to accomplish work goals. Come grow with us! In our dynamic and friendly corporate environment, you will have the opportunity to work with an international team and practice your language skills on daily basis, when dealing with employees' inquiries, working on HR documents or participating in various interesting projects.
• Providing HR administrative support for Belgium and Netherlands in Dutch language, as we as other EMEA countries using English, as appropriate
• Serve as a central point of contact for employees and leaders for HR related inquires via a Case Management System and phone line
• Provide superior customer service when responding to employee questions regarding payroll, company policies, benefits and general HR inquires across the company
• Providing HR support to employees with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience
• Handling requests in a timely manner according to procedures
• Interacting with other HR teams
• Understanding the customer's issue and ensuring that the necessary action is carried out to resolve it
• Resolving a high percentage of requests at first point of contact through the use of the robust knowledge base and Desk Side Procedures in place
• Updating the information into the HR systems • Process various forms related to documenting Human Resources activities
• Supporting HR administrative work unique either for the business or geography
• Participating in various HR projects as they arise
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Permanent, full time role
• Remote working with few days/ week in the office
• Unique opportunity to get professional experience in an international, dynamic and highly professional corporate environment
• Work with foreign languages on daily basis
Friendly working atmosphere and work-life balance
• Bachelor/master degree
• Good English and Dutch skills, any other languages are a plus (French, German, Spanish, Italian, etc)
• 2+ years of Customer Facing Human Resources experience preferred but not mandatory
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Superior customer services skills in writing and via phone
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS Office tools
• Quick learner willing to develop in customer service and in HR area
• Previous professional experience either within HR or customer service would be an asset, but not mandatory.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .