Senior Clinical Research Associate II
£45k - £55k (D.O.E.) Car allowance, Sign on Bonus
UK (Remote Based)
What do you look for when looking for your next role?
- A rigid training program
- A close and collaborative working environment
- Maybe a company who encourage and invest in their employees, enabling them to grow and be promoted from within.
My client are incredibly proud of the culture they have created. Due to huge growth plans, they are welcoming new SCRA’s into the business and would like to be a part of your journey in progressing your career.
This CRO are world renowned and are passionate about improving health and are committed in developing a supportive and ‘family feel’ working culture.
Whilst you will have worked in multiple therapeutic areas, Oncology is highly desirable.
Some of your duties:
- Collecting documents required for the ethical and administrative submission
- Verifying the suitability of the site
- Ensuring training and compliance with the protocol and following up on any deviations.
- Checking drug accountability
- Contacting sites to check the patient status, push enrolment and manage queries in a timely manner
- Checking the consistency of collected data
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Participating in periodic meetings with Sponsors and Investigators
- Master's Degree in related subject
- Relative SIV/IMV & COV experience to time in role
- Willingness to travel
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in learning more about this role please send me your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or if you would like to have a discussion, please call Paul on 01293 364079.