Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sponsor Dedicated)
United Kingdom (Home Based)
£45,000 - £55,000
Finding a role which you truly enjoy is sometimes challenging, however, it is so important that we find the right role as we spend more time at work than we do at home.
Working in Clinical Research is an extremely rewarding career, as everyday you have the opportunity to really make a difference.
How would you like to work for a company who really value your input and the work you do along with handsomely rewarding you for your efforts.
Due to impressive growth plans, my client is looking for their next CRA superstar. You will be conducting national monitoring visits although an effort will be made to try and allocate sites close to where you live. You will have in-depth knowledge of the clinical trial process and always put the needs of the patient first.
Further duties will include:
- Coordinating phase l – lV clinical trials
- Performing the full suite of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support and close out
- Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in accordance with the Project team
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the study
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Checking drug accountability
- Life Science degree or similar
- Driving License
- Demonstrable SIV/IMV/COV experience
- 24 - 36 months within a CRA role
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01293 364079