Senior Clinical Research Associate
My client, an internationally renowned, award winning CRO for the last 20+ years are looking to expand their team and currently looking for SCRA’s in the UK market.
If you are looking to expand on your experience and have the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas, whilst focusing on your career development, I am confident that what my client has to offer, could very much be of interest.
Working with state of the art technology, an innovative approach to the many projects they are involved with and a real emphasis in doing things the right way, this role would suit a SCRA who enjoys a good work/life balance along with a supportive career development structure
Some of your duties:
- Collecting documents required for the ethical and administrative submission
- Verifying the suitability of the site
- Ensuring training and compliance with the protocol and following up on any deviations.
- Checking drug accountability
- Contacting sites to check the patient status, push enrolment and manage queries in a timely manner
- Checking the consistency of collected data
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Participating in periodic meetings with Sponsors and Investigators
- Master's Degree in related subject
- Relative SIV/IMV & COV experience to time in role
- Willingness to travel
- Strong written/spoken use of the English language
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you think your experience and career aspirations match this fantastic opportunity, please contact Paul Adam at RBW on 01293 364079
I look forward to speaking with you!!!