Our partner is a unique provider of services for the Real-World Evidence studies using datasets from all over the world, data processing, biostatistics, and developer of software products for RWD-based studies. The company's portfolio includes more than 200 projects for Pharmaceutical, Biotech’s and CROs.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team based in Germany!
Operations Manager is responsible for running a business by leading and guiding the strategic vision of the company to achieve sustained, long term and profitable growth.
Main activities include but are not limited to:
- Researching and analysing markets and trends in RWE studies
- Demonstration of creativity in terms of marketing and sales activities to build up the company name in Europe.
- Business expansion by building and managing Sponsors and vendors relationships and increase profitability by analysing key performance indicators and financial results.
- Providing team leadership by ensuring cohesiveness in the business and with the Sponsors.
- Identifying trends and potential leads by researching industry-related developments and events, publications, and announcements; identifying key opinion leaders.
- Managing the companies entire operation (IT and Data Science, Finance and Administration, Sales and Marketing), including forecasting and budgeting.
- Permanent analysing and improvement of business processes and monitoring of effectiveness and profitability in the sales organisation.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years' working experience in a management position
- Experience in RWE area is a must.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Strong experience developing commercial and marketing strategy, and business plans.
- Strategic vision.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills.
- Continually drive effective results.
- Strong presentation and facilitation/negotiation skills supported by excellent communication and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to communicate and build relationships effectively at all levels.
- A challenging job in a highly qualified, enthusiastic and solidary team An employee-friendly work environment A competitive salary and bonus
If you want a career that makes a difference, then you are the person we’ve been looking for! Apply today!