My client, a global CRO, are currently searhcing for a global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Database Programmer
in our Medpace Reference Labs. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.Responsibilities:
- Setup, validate, and maintain study database systems in ClinTrak Lab;
- Program edit checks, result reports, and label/tube type templates;
- Program billing requirements within ClinTrak Lab;
- Ensure programming study documentation is maintained, accurate, and organized throughout study duration, and maintain and update study databases as required; and
- Conduct tests on new programs for laboratory tests and assays in ClinTrak Lab and LIMS, including troubleshooting of issues and fielding questions related to systems operations.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc), preferably in life sciences or a technical field - Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Programming, or Science related field preferred
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- An interest in programming languages is preferred;
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with data managers, data coordinators, statisticians, and programmers; and
- Meticulous attention to detail.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com