Data Visualization Designer - CONTRACTHome based - UK- Note: You will need to be flexible to work some US hoursCompetitive Day Rate
An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic, global digital transformation business on a contract basis and to support the creation of innovative, scientific communications solutions for some of the world's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisations. The benefits of being huumun
As well as getting to work with a team of impressive, professional, and friendly colleagues, you'll make a key difference to our rapidly expanding client base.
You will work closely with our team of multi-disciplinary experts to produce innovative and visually engaging communications solutions for our clients.
The role is varied, covering but not limited to the types of tasks listed below.
- Conduct research into our client's product or disease area.
- Lead discovery process in client-facing role to define communication objectives and understand available data.
All about you
- Explore and recommend visualization design, including interaction design, for digital platforms.
- As part of this solution design process, working within a team, you will present visualization and communication ideas to our clients with a compelling communication strategy of your own.
- Provide data science support within a multi-disciplinary team across digital platform development, from discovery through to delivery.
- Improve internal processes and toolsets and drive innovation in our service offering.
- Scientific background.
- PhD, Masters or equivalent qualification in Biomedical Sciences.
- Data Visualisation enthusiast with minimum of 2 years relevant experience, with work examples to back it up, preferably in digital channels.
- Clinical data experience is an advantage.
- Creative as well as analytical mind.
All about us
- Knowledge of programming, statistical computing and design processes.
- Proficient in the tools for the job. This could be a combination of Excel, Python, R, PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, Adobe CC, D3.js, depending on your previous experience.
- Happy to collaborate in multi-discipline digital product teams.
huumun is a digital transformation business. Our work makes high science mean more to the people it touches. We create engaging digital experiences for leading pharma and medical sector clients worldwide. Our team combines digital tech, data science and creative skills. And together we transform life science brands for healthcare professionals and the patients they serve.
We embrace workforce diversity and believe it enriches us all. We give full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of difference. And apply the same to the continuing development of all employees. We won't discriminate on age, ability, gender identity or reassignment, race or ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parental responsibility. And we do what we can to support people's mental, physical and emotional health. Note: You will need to be flexible to work some US hours Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.