I am working with a Large International Life Science Partner, who currently have x2 FDA approved compounds on the market. They are looking for an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team.
Having recently invested over $250,000 into their Biometric Department. This position, involves leading a team of Programmers working across numerous Therapeutic Areas, such as Oncology and CNS, utilising your managerial skills by working closely with the Director of Programming.
- Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety and efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures)
- Create, review, and finalize analysis dataset specifications
- Create, use, and modify project or department level macros
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team
- 4-6+ years of experience successfully performing the role of Statistical Programmer, in the clinical research industry, preferably Oncology
- Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF)
- Strong SAS programming experience
- Pinnacle 21 and define experience is strongly preferred
- Good communication skills and ability manage personal workload
- Bachelor’s degree required (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline); Master’s degree or PhD preferred
This position is 100% remote and open to candidates across Europe.
How to apply:
Tel: +44 (0)203 778 0909