Job Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
If you want to be part of a leading CRO and transform scientific discoveries into new treatments, then Parexel FSP challenges you to live up to your potential by joining us at SCRA, home-based, Poland. We are looking for hard-working, talented, high-caliber people. We know that employee satisfaction leads to customer satisfaction, which is the ultimate driver of long-term success.
As the company that conducts vital clinical studies for sponsors, including the world's leading biotech’s and top 50 pharmaceutical companies, we offer you enormous security and long-term prospects.
Perhaps you are looking for new opportunities for professional development? These are waiting for you at Parexel FSP: we have a wide range of possibilities in fields such as clinical operations, project management, line management or other positions.
Our CRAs work from their home office base, supporting studies within their country or region. ‘Manageable sites, manageable protocols’ is our mantra. Expect exciting professional challenges in inspiring studies, but with time for your outside life.
The most significant aspect of this position is that
- You will be dedicated to a single client
- You will be responsible for all site management and supervisory activities in the assigned oncology studies.
- You will work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
- You will have the opportunity to mentor junior CRAs.
- You will work with world-class technology.
- You will have great opportunities to travel, work from home, meet new people and play a key role in the drug development process.
From you we expect
- Extensive experience in site management, with knowledge of clinical trial methodology and terminology.
- Experience in oncology clinical trials or willingness to supervise them.
- Experience in independent supervision of all types of visits.
- Effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task and priorities.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of clinical research, clinical trial phases, current GCP/ICH and country clinical research legislation and guidelines.
Not convinced by this role. Looking for a different position? No problem. We have CRA positions for different locations, sponsors, and therapeutic areas, and at entry, middle and senior levels.
Our people and their passion are very important to us as they are the key to our success. That's why we provide you with an open and friendly working environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their careers in the long term. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on more responsibility or develop your skill set within other related Parexel FSP departments.
For an immediate interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org