Labcorp Drug Development is currently seeking a pro-active Clinical Trial Administrator
to join our expanding team in Drammen, Norway . For this particular role we are ideally looking for a 'career' clinical research administrator who does not wish to progress to a CRA or Project Management role.
This client-dedicated role is to be mainly office based in Drammen, Norway , and ideally you will have at least 2 years experience of supporting Clinical Trials. Essential Job Duties:
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on management systems
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators' meetings)
- Coordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
This role is afull time & permanent position to beemployed through Labcorp. Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .