Proclinical is recruiting for a Solid Dose Manufacturing Technician Support for a global biopharmaceutical company. This is on a contract basis and located in the UK.
- Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing facility, under direct supervision. Supports the execution of process operations, following instructions and accurately records manufacturing observations within batch records.
- Exhibits a basic understanding of core manufacturing tasks and demonstrates fundamental GMP operational knowledge with the ability to support simple technical problems.
- Accurately completes compliance records and adheres to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements. This includes the following of Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents whilst demonstrating a good attention to detail.
- Shows the flexibility & ability to learn and retain new skills, simple process operations and setting up manufacturing equipment as an individual contributor.
- To be coached by experienced members of the team and develop the required skills and knowledge, showing the ability to learn from their own and others experiences and share with the rest of the SDM team.
- Identifies potential operational improvement areas and contributes within a team to implement these improvements.
- Contributes towards the safety culture by identifying and raising incidents and being involved in investigations as part of a team.
- Colleague liaises closely with the SDM team, and minimal interaction with Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Quality Assurance (QA) Drug Product Design (DPD) to deliver Clinical and Development batches and projects to agreed timelines.
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude to working patterns whilst supporting facility operations during normal, extended & shift working hours, executing the role with enthusiasm and diligence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic numeracy/literacy skills. GCSE or equivalent. (Pass grades) Maths, English
- A Level (or equivalent), pass Grades, Maths, English, Science highly desired. BTEC and international Baccalaureate (and equivalent certificates) will be considered
- Physically capable of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, be amenable to wearing personal protective equipment, and working with hazardous materials.
- Lifting of material containers, and other manual tasks may be required periodically.
- Must be able and willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule that may include shift working hours.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mohammed Alli at +41 61 568 79 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.