Excellent Opportunity for R&D Data Science Business Analyst to join global pharma orgn. for systems support work for major project work. Start - ASAP.About the Organisation
Operating as a progressive and highly respected global pharmaceutical manufacturer, our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of consumer products and is well known for its operational excellence, passion for innovation and its household quality branded products.About the Opportunity
Due to the development of a major new project, an opportunity has arisen for a R&D Data Science Business Analyst to provide systems support
for a major new project. The Opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, key responsibilities include the following:
Skills and Experience
- Provide operational support to the business & vendors in relation to to issues relating to data science platforms.
- Administer & support R&D projects deployed on data science workbench applications.
- Resolve all Incidents & Service requests related to the Platforms.
- Create & maintain all KB articles in SNOW related to Platforms.
- Work with the vendor on platform upgrades & ensure cQMS documentations is updated.
- Work closely with AWS Cloud ops team to ensure issues related to the underlying infrastructure is resolved.
Culture & Benefits
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting data science workbench tool & platforms on AWS cloud.
- Programming skills in R Studio & Python. (min 3 years)
- Sound understanding of Agile software methodologies, ITIL framework & processes.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a R&D Data Science Business Analyst to provide systems support for a major new project for a global pharmaceutical organisation.
This is a long term contract opportunity.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button.
For confidential discussion, please contact Sue Campbell on 1300 793 994 or 0417 994 917 or Malavika Menon on 0420 665 171.
NB - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.