Proclinical is seeking a remote Entry Level Quality Analyst for a leading biopharmaceutical company. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, capturing, analyzing, and managing the company's quality data, contributing to better decision-making and proactive working.
Skills and Requirements:
- A keen interest in statistics is desirable, knowledge of control charts and process capability is a benefit but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Good personal/communication skills are important as you will be working in a deadline-oriented team environment to generate trend monitoring reports for our quality and technical customers using current technology platforms.
- You will be working with in-house programmers and Business Technology Team to provide feedback and improve automated functionality of Minitab/VBA and Discoverant reporting tools.
- Must be highly organized and have good attention to detail, as daily activities will involve data entry/verification, statistical report review, and maintaining logs for report tracking.
Good computer skills with proficiency Microsoft office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relations / communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Heffernan at (+1) 610-624-3327 or K.Heffernan@proclinical.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.