Here at Upsilon Global we are pleased to announce a fantastic new opportunity for Clinical Trial Managers and Project Managers around Spain.
You will gain the chance to join and work alongside one of our trusted and long-term partners with over twenty years of industry experience, specialising predominantly in drug and device trials from start-up to close-out.
The desired candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Clinical Trial Management experience. Remote based roles are available for over 5 years Clinical Trial Management / Project Management.
Apply now to join a company truly dedicated to achieving medical breakthroughs and join a team of passionate experts where your input really matters.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication.
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided.
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable.
- Develop operational project plans.
- Manage risk assessment and execution.
- Responsible for management of study vendor.
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or life science-related field; Advanced degree in a health or life science-related field preferred.
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Trial Management experience, CRO experience preferred.
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager experience at a CRO required for a remote-based role.
- Management of overall project timeline.
- Bid defense experience preferred; and
- Strong leadership skills.