Position: Clinical Research AssociateLocation: India
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
The responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct of clinical research activities independently in accordance to ICH GCP and SOP’s.
- Act in a lead role on a study, assuming additional responsibilities as detailed/documented by the PM, if appropriate
- Project coordination, planning and logistics, including overview of budget and timelines
- Effective Communication
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to company’ values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- Ability and willingness to travel as and when required by the company.
- Participate in training and mentoring new staff up to Clinical Research Associate level as required
- Assist with marketing the company if and when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Life Science, Nursing or Health Related
- Approximately, 2~ 4 years experience as a CRA (level 2 and 3) and special knowledge in a therapeutic area
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP and a strong interest in clinical research
- Professional use of the English language; both written and oral
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.