Job Title: CTMS Product Owner Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What Clinical Systems does at Worldwide
CTMS Product Owner is responsible for strategic development of the CTMS roadmap, overseeing implementation and execution. RESPONSIBILITIES:
What you will bring to the role
- Maintain visibility into the current state of CTMS solutions and CTMS trends within the clinical industry
- Oversee the development of the CTMS roadmap, providing recommendations for enhancements to meet business needs, and to retire or replace functionality where required
- Oversee and develop CTMS interactions with Worldwide’s entire clinical infrastructure
- Maintain CTMS vendor relationship, escalating system issues where appropriate, monitor quality trends and oversee overall vendor quality
- Develop and lead training programs supporting system releases and enhancements
- Develop, update or input into QMD’s related to CTMS activities
- Provide strategic and operational advice related to CTMS to meet business or study requirements
- Review and contribute to system validation documentation, ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place at all times.
- Facilitate resolution of CTMS incident management for system related issues.
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in the use of common office tools.
- Proficient client-facing skills.
- Able to work independently or in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Able to be creative, adapt to new technologies, concepts and processes, make improvements and solve problems.
- CTMS experience and knowledge
- Preferred SharePoint experience and knowledge
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years’ experience designing, implementing, or managing a CTMS.
- Strong understanding of GxP and other regulations impacting the validation and use of clinical systems within a Contract Research Organization (CRO), Pharmaceutical or Clinic environment experience preferred
- Understanding of clinical trials, blinding, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!