Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting- edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs and an in-house marketplace for rotations and project work. With strong medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
As part of the IMI transformation, we have newly created Neuro Portfolio Lead positions across VIC West.
As a Neuro Portfolio Lead, you will be responsible for strategic account management across your defined territory, managing specific business account(s) & stakeholder relationships to deliver on portfolio objectives.
You will develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers within key accounts, developing deep understanding of customer challenges with respect to patients and identifying opportunities to co-create solutions that enhance patient care.
As well as manage the business relationship and activities with key decision makers in order to foster and extend relationships and achieve commercial goals.
Your responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Driving sales (increasing patient share), promotion and development in designated accounts for the Neuroscience portfolio with well-defined priorities
- Define, lead, and execute customer and account engagement plans
- Proactive engager with new ways of connecting HCPs to Novartis value (digital solutions, NGE healthcare system partnerships)
- Identify barriers and opportunities to improve systems of care in key accounts tooptimise access to Novartis Neuroscience products for appropriate patients
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with key customers. Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Expand the relationships with existing customers by co- creating solutions that meet their needs &objectives.
- Support delivery of key tactics through contributing and leading agile ways of working
- Bring voice of the customer into the cross functional strategic planning
- Lead the preparation of insight-driven strategy for each account including the ID and prioritization of brand focus
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Strategic / Key Account Management
- Orchestration and execution of NGE
- Growth Mindset
- Experience leveraging digital solutions
- Ability to translate key trends in the healthcare environment and disease area into territory specific opportunities
- Cross-functional leadership and collaboration including project management
- Utilisation of KAM tools (e.g. Veeva KAM)
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we
collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest
medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Company / Legal Entity
AU Pharma Pty Ltd