Proclinical is seeking an Evidence Synthesis Manager for a global strategic consulting firm.
- Serve as a content developer on targeted literature reviews, SLR and MA engagements, including screening, data extraction/validation, report writing and assessing the feasibility of conducting MA on various literature review findings
- Develop, conduct, or guide templates for data extraction, quality checks, and report
development; synthesize and summarize results from targeted literature reviews and
SLRs for communication to clients (eg, in MS PowerPoint or MS Word documents)
- Contribute to proposals, project budgets, and project timelines
Client Focus (~20% of duties):
- Participate in calls with current and potential clients (sales calls)
- Help support the training of peers in the understanding of targeted literature reviews and SLRs
- Support goals for business unit/service line growth
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Work with and contribute to project team to complete projects
- Maintain 70% chargeability
Skills and Requirements:
- A postgraduate degree (eg, Ph.D., DrPH, M.D., Pharm.D.) in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Master's degree (in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy, or Business Administration) as the minimum educational requirement with at least 3 years of practical experience
- An understanding of SLR and MA concepts and methods and the ability to effectively
communicate this understanding in both verbal and written form
- A demonstrated record of scientific publication is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics and their application to the
interpretation and presentation of clinical data
- Experience in other areas of outcomes research (such as observational database research, economic modeling, etc.) is desirable, but not required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a fast- paced
dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the
marketing of pharmaceutical products in the global marketplace to include the design and use of health economics and outcomes research studies
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated
- Travel requirements <10%
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bright Boseah at +44 203 831 7672 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.