Senior Statistical Programmer- SDTM Specialist
Competitive salary: 57,000-70,000 EUR plus benefits
EU countries: Netherlands, Poland, France, Belgium etc.
A great opportunity here, to join a world- leading Contract Research Organisation! The client has partnered with us to support its technology expansion. The opportunity is to join and lead teams, and to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables. The Senior Statistical Programmer will be involved in a wide range of interesting and challenging tasks, including programming efficacy outputs and mentoring.
What experience do you need?
- Strong SAS programming experience
- 2+ years of study leading experience
- Strong experience in the creation and validation analysis datasets (SDTM/ADaM) and TLF's
What is in it for you?
- One of the largest global CROs
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working with highly educated professionals
- Internal training and professional development plan
- Growth opportunities across different functional areas
If you feel that the role above suits you, contact Taras Tyshchenko via firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to +32 2 808 24 84.
If the role isn't for you but you know someone it'd be good for feel to pass my details on. Or if you are looking to discuss the market or your career we can book in sometime to discuss this.
#statisticalprogramming #lifesciences #CRO