- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Feasibility Strategy and Analytics Lead (FSAL) will be responsible for partnering with Clinical Study Team Lead (CSTL), Participant Recruitment (PR), GSSO roles, and Clinical Leads enable the predictable delivery of portfolio by providing rapid, accurate and robust assessments of program and protocol feasibility, recruitment enrollment assumptions, and site strategy plans.
- This individual will provide the study team with robust scenario planning to inform and finalize an optimized country, site and enrollment study enrollment plan by leveraging data driven estimates, benchmarking assumptions, competitive intelligence, indication level knowledge, internal and external data sources, and the site predictability engine.
- This individual drives country and site selection for PTA for the study plan and leads the delivery of sites endorsed for Pre Trial Assessment for the study through the planning of the optimal country and site footprint taking into consideration site segmentation strategies.
- The Feasibility Strategy & Analytics Lead (FSAL) is the OAQS single point of contact for the study team in the build of evidence driven study assumptions to provide a country and site strategy that includes a list of proposed countries and sites to be targeted during site feasibility/selection, enrollment scenarios, and protocol optimization strategies.
- FSALs will continue to support study team enrollment to assess future changes to that strategy (e.g. plan adjustments or rebaseline) through the completion of participant recruitment
- Full job description available on application
In general, candidates for this job would have the following levels of experience:
- Life science degree minimum
- Approx 3+ years pharma clinical experience
- Feasibility / site selection experience
- Knowledge of Drug development, a thorough understanding of the processes associated with global country and site feasibility, clinical study start-up and business operations
- Experience in clinical research, including clinical trial conduct, knowledge of GCP and a good understanding of the processes associated with study/project management, monitoring, clinical and regulatory operations
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.