Communications Manager EMEA Region
Prelaunch and Launch communications for new product launch
Focus on Australia, New Zealand, Russia and parts of the Middle East (no local comms)
Flexible work arrangements
This family owned, global pharmaceutical company specialize in bringing ground breaking treatments for Neurology and Oncology to market, exclusively in secondary care. They are committed to improving the lives of patients with team work as the lynch pin that drives their success. A vibrant working environment, committed to professional development with a strong sense of purpose, all of which is reflected in their low staff turnover.
They are looking for a talented Communications Manager to develop and implement key communications priorities to both internal and external audiences, delivering commercial and reputational success across the EMEA region, in collaboration with the broader EMEA Communications team. Working with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization, this role covers a broad spectrum of communications activity, including brand communications, disease awareness (dementia and brain health), stakeholder management, corporate communications, internal communications, reputation management and media relations.
- Develop communications strategies, messages and tactics that will help deliver success for the company and dementia portfolio.
- Identify opportunities and appropriate media to maximise effective communications of brand and therapy area messages to both internal and external audiences to support the company and portfolio reputation.
- At European level, build and leverage strong relations with opinion leaders, professional and patient groups, journalists and other third parties to deliver outputs that support the business and its values.
- Provide support and work collaboratively with affiliates and partners to ensure local implementation of plans and consistency of messages across EMEA.
- Manage communications agencies and other third- party suppliers to deliver agreed projects on time and in budget.
- Demonstrated experience and proven expertise in delivering strategic healthcare public relations and communications programmes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working on communications around a new product launch.
- Experience using multiple communications channels with solid command of digital platforms (website, intranet, CMS).
- Understanding of media relations principles and experience of handling media-led issues.
- Excellent communications skills, able to articulate complex information clearly and simply to internal and external audiences.
- Experience working within a matrix structure, able to build productive partnerships and forge strong relationships internally and externally.
A competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits Package is on offer.
To find out more please apply online or call Sarah Morgan on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32867