Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential. Here at Labcorp Drug Development, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients-and your career. The Company - LabCorp Drug Development
As one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, LabCorp Drug Development has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today. The Position
You'll join our Facilities department, a team of exceptional people who are unified by an energizing purpose to transform healthcare and improve lives around the globe.
You are responsible to assure technical support for the site in Mechelen with regards to the technical aspects of the facility and the equipment. You perform routine and non-routine maintenance on the equipment and the building, manage external contractors, control the installation and maintenance of the dry ice production and related safety matters and act as a technical point of contact for Labcorp with the landlord and contractors.
You will manage different aspects, which include:
- Be part of the EHS committee
- Manage external contractors
- Follow-up on installation, maintenance and monitoring of the alarm systems on site in conjunction with the technicians
- Responsible for the dry ice production and KP production infrastructure
- Ensure corrective and preventive maintenance is managed and define the re-occurring maintenance work programs (curative, preventative, predictive maintenance)
- Assist in the repair of all engine-powered equipment
- Lead and support the facilities technicians
- Assist in the performance of projects and prototypes from blueprints or conceptual drawings
- Point of contact for all technical and maintenance related questions, also during audits
- Review and approve invoices related to maintenance and repairs
- Create, update and manage SOPs and Procedures and Policies for all maintenance functions
- High school or Bachelor in a technical field (electricity, mechanics, electromechanics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in facilities or maintenance related job
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
To help you reach your Labcorp Potential, we provide a robust training program followed by structured mentorship, as well as continued support via independent and digital learning programs. You will have opportunities for advancement and be a part of a community of hard-working people who push new boundaries together. Thrive personally and professionally at Labcorp Drug Development
Working at Labcorp Drug Development, you'll continue to grow in our learning-based culture so you'll know how to expertly respond and adapt as the industry continues to evolve. Here, you'll put your education to work as you play a meaningful role in advancing healthcare and making a difference in people's life.
In addition, Labcorp Drug Development offers great benefits, global experience and the opportunity to work independently within a team-oriented environment.Get to know Labcorp Drug Development
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
Here, you can join our more than 75,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people's lives.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .