SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – ANTWERP
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will have the fantastic opportunity to join one of our CRO clients. This company are a global mid-sized CRO that strives to push boundaries by innovating and inventing. They are executing a high amount of studies globally and due to some late success with one of their Biotech clients they are looking for an experienced monitor.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Managing investigative site activities for multiple protocols / indications and providing ongoing updates of site status to the Study Manager / sponsor.
• Creating and implementing subject enrolment strategies for assigned investigative sites.
• Conducting study site visits (pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out) and completing site visit deliverables within given timelines in the Monitoring Plan.
• Ensuring proper storage, dispensation, and accountability of all investigational product(s) and trial-related material.
• Marinating tracking records for assigned sites including tracking of subject status, subject case report form (CRF) retrieval / source document review (SCV), regulatory documents, and investigational product.
• Participating in development of CRFs and other study related documents (source documents, subject worksheets, Monitoring Plan, etc).
This role might be for you if:
- You have a life Science Degree
- You have 1+ years independent monitoring
- Are willing to travel when required
- Have a full driving licence
- Are fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- Competitive salary
- Sponsor-dedicated positions
- Clear progression routes
- Car allowance