- Full-time permanent position
- Hybrid working - 2 days office (Surrey) 3 days WFH. OR candidate to be based in Switzerland
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
Objective / Purpose of Role
The objective of the role is to project manage all part of the integration of newly acquired products, from Deal completion to Supply Chain handover. To act as subject matter expert and core lead in the Integration team. A critical number 2 for the VP of integration.
Key Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Ownership and accountability for successfully integrating acquired brands/products.
- Align project objectives and milestones to the business goal.
- Construct project schedule and detailed work plans.
- Communication and delegation of tasks within the work plans to internal functions in order to achieve the business goal of the project.
- Find workable solutions to potential roadblocks.
- Oversee internal functions, such as finance, operations, supply chain and tech transfer to ensure key milestones are delivered to ensure overall progress of the project.
- Lead projects without clear line management authority.
- Overall project tracking, and continuously analyse the project progress, and where necessary adapt project plans to ensure that the project can still be achieved in compliance with the business goal
- Tracking and management of potential risks to achieving milestones and project goals
- Acts as liaison between the Company and the Seller/Buyer’s project team
- Responsible for set-up and running of project meetings both internally and with the Seller/Buyer’s project team
- Regular reporting to SMT, including achievements, progress of on-going tasks and risks to the project
- Supply Chain
- Commercial partners
Full job description available on application
- Project management qualification
- Healthcare/Pharma/Life sciences
- Experience of working with other countries
- Experience of full lifecycle scientific project management
- Proven experience of managing complex projects over several years
- Compliance to EU GxP guidance
- Experience of delivering to timelines by influencing colleagues and external stakeholders
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.