As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries.
Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground-breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients and your career. Vacancy Details:
We are recruiting for our Statistical Programming
business in Hungary
and are seeking to hire a Statistical Programmer I
with a full-time
and office-based contract
. This role will be office-based
. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated CRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and AdaMs
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Minimum 1 year of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Experience in statistical programming trainings delivery
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting and communicate effectively within the team environment
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
- Solid English skills; both spoken and written
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .