Compensation and Benefits Associate, EMEA
Hybrid role working 2 days per week on site
Competitive salary plus 10% Annual Bonus, 24 days holiday, health and dental insurance and other corporate benefits, restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services on site.
The Compensation & Benefits Team are responsible for the design, development, implementation, communication and on-going management of our compensation and benefit plans and policies and the EMEA HRIS. Their aim is to be the strategic partner for the delivery of reward solutions that will drive performance and make the company a great place to work. As this affects all employees, the team makes sure plans stay competitive and align our people to our business strategy and direction. The Compensation and Benefits Team look after pay, bonus, recognition, and benefits programs across the EMEA Region.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will possess the personal presence, drive, and capabilities to be viewed as a highly effective member of the HR team
- Demonstrated experience providing administration and support within a professional or commercial environment in the UK, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a matrix structure is preferred but not essential
- Experience supporting operational colleagues on a wide range of issues
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly, sensitively, and confidently at all levels, in meetings, in writing and by telephone
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Well-developed organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills - ability to deliver and negotiate demanding workloads and projects with conflicting deadlines to multiple customers working to high level performance standards
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.