Proclinical is seeking a Manufacturing Technician located in Burlington, MA with a leading manufacturing and research company.
- Maintains equipment log books and performs periodic review of documents.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning of the clean room facility.
- Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of glassware and items for steam (Autoclave) and dry heat sterilization (Depyrogenation Oven).
- Operate laboratory instruments such as balances, pH meters, conductivity meters, mixers etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education: High-school education or equivalent required; Associate's degree or biotechnology certificate strongly preferred
- Relevant Work Experience: 2-4 years' experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing; experience in the field in lieu of certificate program may be considered
- Previous cleanroom or cGMP experience is highly desirable
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Guerriero at (+1) 267-281-1277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.