Proclinical is seeking a Medical Administrative Assistant located in South San Francisco, CA with a leading biopharmaceutical company.
- Works with OHS and EHS to arrange and coordinate the medical surveillance program including scheduling initial examinations, needed follow-up and periodic examinations through a designated 3rd party occupational health clinic. Review examination results for completeness
- Review and screen incoming email requests for injury reporting, COVID-19 questions, ergonomic supplies and EHS supplies. Able to notify and route the requests to the appropriate OHS or EHS staff
- Responsible for initiating communication, securing, and maintaining all medical documentation obtained from designated 3rd party occupational health clinic and other employee-provided medical documents
Skills and Requirements:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical environment
- At least 1-3 years working with GXP environment or Research & Development environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of Cal/OSHA regulations, specifically COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards is preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tucker Lee at (+1) 215-660-3706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.