Clinical Research Associate II/III
I am currently looking for multiple clinical research associates to join my large CRO partner based across Europe. It’s the perfect time to be joining the CRO as they have received funding for them to spearhead themselves forward in to more cutting edge trials. They have a focus around: Oncology and rare disease and are a full service CRO.
- Take part in monitoring visits nationally, with the option to cover multiple countries.
- Follow good clinical practice and ensure that data and reports are completed accurately.
- Site management and monitoring activities
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Consistent workload.
- Plus company benefits.
- Minimum of 6 months monitoring experience is necessary.
- Bachelor or higher University degree in life sciences, nursing or medical background preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and drug development process.
- Demonstrated understanding of applicable medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Email: email@example.com OR call (0) 203 778 0909