PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning global biometrics Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. Operating across the UK, US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China, and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialised biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, PHASTAR is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun, and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, PHASTAR will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
The Facilities Coordinator is required to support the Facilities Manager with general administration, helping us achieve environmental accreditations and social initiatives. The Facilities Coordinator would also be required to help with organisation of office operations. Occasional travel may be required to our UK offices.
• Place orders for equipment and services.
• Obtain appropriate approval.
• Keep accurate and clear records and transfer data into databases or spreadsheets.
• Coordinate Training.
• Track and monitor PAT Testing routines, First Aid and Fire Marshall Qualifications.
• Assist in ensuring all of our offices are supplied with correct equipment and signage.
• Book and arrange couriers.
• Reconcile purchases and invoices.
• Attend and contribute to meetings.
• Attend appropriate training.
• Take responsibility for small office projects.
• Assist with creating an efficient, safe and enjoyable working environment
• Liaise with cleaning contractors, handymen and other contractors.
• Assist with our Environmental Social and Governance Initiatives.
• Assist with data gathering for carbon footprint reporting and other environmental / sustainability initiatives.
• General administrative tasks on request.
• Other duties in line with the position.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Willing to take responsibility and work independently.
• Excellent excel skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A proven interest and passion for sustainability / the environment.
• GCSE Grade’s A-C in Maths / English.
• Desirable: Further education to A – Level standard or similar.
Location: the position can be based in Macclesfield or Glasgow working 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week from home.
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialised biometrics CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality, and cutting-edge data science techniques.
*PHASTAR does not accept any CVs received from recruitment agencies. In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, PHASTAR reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question. This applies to any CVs sent directly to any PHASTAR employee.