I am partnered with a large global pharmaceutical company, who are an innovative organisation that pursue making a difference to the lives of patients in a range of therapeutic areas worldwide.
They are looking to bring in a Regional Medical Affairs Manager - Neuroscience based in Amsterdam, in a brand new position to set up a new drug for the business. This is a completely new concept, so offers a great challenge to utilise your commercial mindset across the region.
If you are a Senior Medical Affairs professional in Neuroscience looking to expand your career in an exciting regional position, then read on...
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Investigate and map CNS experts across the region
- Set up a brand new indication in a new area of the business, leading regional strategy across 4 countries
- Be the face and point of contact for the global team, as well as other regional colleagues in Medical Affairs, Market Access, Regulatory etc, allowing you great exposure in the business
- Map the market within CNS regionally for the cross functional teams in terms of market potential, regulatory changes etc.
- Communicate regularly with senior professionals at affiliates, for example General Managers and Medical Directors at each affiliate
- Be the voice of the local medical department and local customer's needs in Corporate strategy discussions
- Work closely with Global Medical Affairs and other teams to ensure processes and initiatives are fit for purpose and implemented as intended in the region
- Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS), PhD or other related life sciences degree
- 5 years of experience in medical affairs in Neuroscience/CNS or Rare Disease
- You must have experience setting up a brand new indication in a new area for your previous/current employer
- Fluency in English only (Dutch is not a requirement!)
- Ability to relocate to Amsterdam from within Europe
- Existing network of CNS professionals across multiple countries would be a great advantage
- 30-50% travel across 4 countries
- Competitive salary package including bonus and other benefits
- Unique and complex position for the client - huge level of support and great opportunity for someone in a local role to expand to regional
- Could evolve into a team leader position in the future
- Clear progression pathway into the global team, commercial business and medical affairs business locally and regionally
- Customised Development plan based on your role and aspirations
- Green mobility package (cash if you cycle)
Following your application Mollie Laurens-Chalmers, a specialist Pharmaceutical recruiter, will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the position and company, plus put a focus on career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available on the Executive Search or Medical Team here at Barrington James.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Mollie Laurens-Chalmers for any further information
Medical Recruitment Resourcer
Email: MLChalmers (at) barringtonjames.com
Call +44 1293776644