At Labcorp, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare through our global Diagnostic and Drug Development capabilities. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyze conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience.
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Archive Coordinator based in our Huntingdon site.Essential job duties:
- Performs any combination of archive tasks, including labeling, receipt, transferring, tracking, inventory, archival, shipping, and disposal of samples and/or materials.
- Sample accession core tasks, including box opening, inventory/labeling, receipt/store, and pulls/returns.
- Uses tracking systems as appropriate to maintain sample and study integrity.
- Accurate protocol and relevant documentation interpretation (i.e., Sample Analysis Outline, client paperwork).
- Document and communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel, and assists with problem solving.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures adherence to company Global/Regional/Local SOP's as appropriate.
- Complies with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety at work regulations and Company Policies.
- Competent with environmental system monitor as appropriate.
- Maintains storage units
- Ensures company procedures are followed in relation to security and access to relevant areas and data or sample integrity
- May assist with training and development relevant to grade
- Performs other duties as required from time to time.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- At least GCSE level or equivalent, experience may be substituted for education
- Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software (MS Windows, MS office)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .