Site Contracts Specialist/Lead
I am working with leading multinational American based CRO that are specialists in the biopharmaceutical commercial and clinical service sector built to provide fully integrated solutions. Established in 1998 and over 25,000 employees globally, this company have made a significant presence within the industry and prides themselves on providing deep therapeutic expertise to initiate leading results. With a highly diverse and adaptable organizational environment, this company’s reputation stands out in ensuring those within are presented with endless and meaningful opportunities throughout their career.
This role will be on a hybrid basis and report to the Netherlands office based in Utrecht for 2-3 days per week.
The key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Being the lead contact for all clinical study negotiations and agreements (CTA’s)
- Being responsible for the finalization of CTA documents including ensuring budgets, terms and financial attachments are met with the global site contract team requirements Managing statuses on negotiations
- Managing lead sponsor contacts and all contractual requirements
- Being a lead advisor in providing resolution support and seeking additional internal support where needed
- Forecasting strategy execution plans for assigned studies and being able to coordinate site timelines and budgets to be able to meet scheduled initiation plans.
- Being a key collaborator with the clinical, finance and legal departments to be able to effectively communicate all expectations and issues.
To be successful in the consideration of this role candidates must have:
- Diploma/Master’s degree
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Strong CRO background and end to end phase budget management
- Strong ability to manage contract negotiations and CTA’s Previous regulatory submissions experience
- Native Dutch speaking
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company and be a part of a successful team, apply today or get in touch with me to learn more about if this role could be right for you!
Phone Number: +441293 243867