Digital Platform Lead
The purpose of this role is to create, manage, and lead accessible, compliant, engaging & easy to navigate digital platforms serving our healthcare professionals and patients. This will be achieved by managing the UK digital platforms and web ecosystem strategy, as well as lead the SEO, UX & UI workstreams to deliver outstanding sites technical performance & best in class customer experience.
- Works with and influences senior leadership teams as well as CVTs and EMEA teams across the matrix
- Manage multiple stakeholders internally and EMEA Platforms and IT teams (managing a team of 4 people)
- Understanding of complex technical aspects of web development and site optimisation such as SEO and UX/UI
- Generating and elevating customer experience and engagement metrics across all digital platforms (JMC/ JWM, Virtual Customer Engagement Tool)
- Accountable for the frictionless delivery of the platforms optimisation projects and continuous monitoring of the platforms' performance
- Over 5 years’ hands-on experience in digital platforms management and technical subject matter expert
- Background in websites development, management, and ongoing optimisation, ideally in a highly regulated industry (healthcare or finance is desirable)
- Expert understanding of HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of SEO strategies, UX/ UI principles, customer journeys best practice, digital marketing channels and traffic acquisition strategies
- Degree in marketing, business, or IT is preferred but not essential
Job Title: Digital Platform Lead
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Rate/Salary: 70000.00 - 100000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield