Clinical Research Physician Coventry Warwickshire (ONSITE)
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well. Clinical Research Physician in Coventry , Warwickshire (ONSITE)
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing leading edge Clinical research company and to be involved in the future of medicine across the globe? Accellacare concentrates on phase 2, 3 and 4 clinical trials providing excellent standards of data quality, safety and patient care and ultimately delivering excellent patient experience. We workin close partnershipwith most big pharmaceutical companies and these are thequalities they look for in a leadingDedicated Clinical Research Trials Organisation.
We are growing our international footprint across the globe and invite you to join us and become part of our success story. Main duties and responsibilities of the job
Skills/qualifications and experience required for the job
- Working as a Sub Investigator on Accellacare clinical trials at our site in Coventry.
- Being able to support our site in Corby, Northamptonshire as well will be an advantage.
- Comply with ICH/GCP standards and UK clinical trials regulation
- Interview, screen, enrol and monitor the clinicaltrial participants
- Provide medical care for the clinical trial participants
- Perform study specific tasks (clinical examination and evaluations, review of blood test results, X rays results, etc.)
- Ensure that the clinical trials participantssafety and wellbeing are protected at all times
- Ensure excellent standards of patient safety and quality of the service
- Record Adverse events/Serious Adverse events
- Ensure that Good Documentation Practice is followed at all time
- Develop positive relations with sponsors, clients and monitors as required.
- Participate in GMC appraisals/Revalidation scheme.
Fully qualified, GMC registered Physician with a licence to practice
Previous research experience (preferred but not essential)
Previous clinical trials experience in a commercial company as Investigator will be an advantage. Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.