At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
• Manage test activities (resource/cost/schedule/metrics) for medium to large projects
• Direct the work of test analysts and testers
• Write, review and execute formal test scripts including setup and data requirements, procedures and expected results
• Create test plans and trace matrices to requirements and test scripts
• Use agile planning and effort methods to estimate tasks and create schedules
• Identify complex or sensitive problems
• Provide direct input to project estimates and documentation (Project Plan document, FRS, Design docs)
• Research, learn, apply and distribute information within the organization regarding Software Testing tools, techniques and market trends
• Contribute to definition and refinement of testing processes and procedures and apply analytical skills to determine testing strategies
• Engage with all team members including developers, business users and business analysts. Teams may be local or distributed across multiple ICON locations
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance
• Adopt and chip in to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs
• Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal skills required to establish effective working relationships with clients and/or business partners
• Travel (Less than 5%) domestic and/or international
You will need:
• Minimum 6- 8 years of katalon Testing experience
• University/ Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, science or local equivalent degree/ experience
• Track record of successful management of the Clinical Operations aspects of regional/ global studies/ programs especially extensive experience reviewing trip report
• Expertise into Automation Testing & Interface Testing
• Experience in testing documentations (Test Plans & Test Scripts)
• Ability and willingness to travel if required
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.