The Senior Associate position is responsible to develop content/proposal responses and pricing for related client Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Revisions, and RFIs (Requests for Information) for UBC’s Peri- and Post-Approval Programs, Pharmacovigilance Programs, and Home Health Nursing lines of business. The successful candidate will be cross-trained to support other lines of business, as assigned by management.
The Senior Associate will lead and coordinate the associated RFP/Revision/RFI activities with Sales/Business Development, Senior Management, functional departments, and Contract management. Specific job duties:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading business development opportunities including the following activities:
- Coordinate multiple groups and vendors in the preparation of client deliverables
- Develop proposal responses in response to client RFPs and RFIs in various formats as required by our clients (e.g., free form/strategic documents, multi-tab questionnaires, online system submissions)
- Develop applicable budgets responses in response to client RFPs and Revisions including, but not limited to mapping and linking UBC internal pricing model to client-specific pricing grids
- Partner with Scientific Leads, Operations, and Senior Management in the finalization of program documents, budgets, assumptions, and specifications
- Ensure all client deliverables are accurate
- Participate and lead meetings
- Build strategy plans to guide internal team time management
- Contribute to Business Development initiatives, such as library/database builds and maintenance
- Partner with the Contract Management team to coordinate hand-off process of final pricing, assumptions, and as applicable, descriptions of services for won business
- Opportunity for cross-training in other service lines and roles/activities
- Other duties as assigned by management
NoneDesired Skills and Qualifications:
- An equivalent combination of education (BS/BA) and experience may be considered
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Business Skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRO experience or specific experience with proposal development
- Minimal travel required
UBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that fosters respect for each other, our clients, and our patients.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com