External Description: Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Provide front line customer service support for HR questions to managers and employees. Process all workforce transactions, including, but not limited to, hiring, leaves of absence, terminations, and organizational, position, and job code changes within the HR systems.
- Maintain a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures and stays abreast of federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment.
- Troubleshoot workforce management transactions that arise in the Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service applications.
- Serve as a resource for policy and process related workforce management transactional questions from People Business Partners, Managers and other People Strategy and Culture team members.
- Knowledge of concepts, policies, and procedures related to HR workforce and benefits
- Ability to perform complex tasks under minimal supervision, with some degree of latitude and creativity
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Ability to use judgment in data
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, and outside contacts
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar position
- HR, Compensation and/or benefit certifications preferred
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does.Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!