Our client is an international medcomms agency, with a reputation for global communications programmes and excellent relationships with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Due to their continued growth and success, they are seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their team, with flexibility of office, hybrid or remote working.
The role focuses on rare disease accounts with a variety of project work, including meetings, patient information and digital elements.
Our client offers an excellent salary along with a great package of benefits including life assurance, personal accident cover, income protection, pension, healthcare, 25 days holidays and more.
This is great chance to join a market leader and enjoy all the benefits of working for a global communications agency.To be considered for this role you will have previous agency medical writing experience and be resident in, and fully eligible for work in the UK.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Research, write, and edit a broad range of medical education and communications materials including both print and digital elements
- Ability to adapt content and writing style for various professional and lay audiences
- Conform to healthcare compliance laws, guidelines and standard operating procedures to ensure ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Correctly interpret and implement project specifications
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Educated to degree level or above in a biomedical discipline
- Previous medical writing experience gained in a medical communications environment
- Possessing excellent writing skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Have experience of working on a broad range of materials
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a larger team
- Strong interpersonal skills, including client / opinion leader contact skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Our client can provide the platform and opportunities to take your career to the next level, so call us today.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 20 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.