TFS HealthScience is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Human Resources and Payroll Associate
for a 12 month maternity cover and who will support us on delivering HR Services to our employees in the Nordic countries. You will be part of our Human Resources Team
, which consists of an international team of HR professionals.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organisation.Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Human Resources and Payroll Associate
(12 months maternity cover) office based preferably in the South of Sweden/Copenhagen area.
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
The Human Resources and Payroll Associate
is part of the Human Resources Department
and reports to the HR Director, Nordics Region. The Human Resource Associate supports in all HR Administration, staff and employment related matters, and in close cooperation with the Nordic HR Director, also supports TFS’s Line Managers on HR related queries when applicable.Key responsibilities:
- Perform daily HR administration and ensure smooth onboarding/offboarding of employees
- Responsible for payroll for all 4 Nordic countries (SWE, DK, FI, NO)
- Maintain up to date HR information such as policies, work instructions, HR templates
- Maintain contract administration
- Ensure high data quality in HR & Payroll systems
- Prepare, file and monitor validity (temporary contracts, new assignments, etc.) of job contracts
- Settle administrative issues with employees leaving the company
- Perform according to HR goals and objectives
- Contribute to the organization and development of routines to enhance the work processes at TFS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant HR experience in the Nordics, main focus Sweden
- Solid payroll knowledge at least for Sweden (can be trained for the other countries if needed).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with complete discretion
AssociateBenefitsWhat can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. Benefits for Sweden include:
- Fitness Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance