Remote job . Europe. WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL
- Labcorp Medical Device & Diagnostic is one of the few CROs that can offer a single, integrated solution across the entire Life Cycle journey, from Concept, Regulatory & Consulting, Preclinical & Surgical, to Clinical & Market Approval and Commercialization & Post-Market.
- A career with us means variety, your skills won't grow stale. You will be able to work with pure devices studies, combination of drug & devices and unique to Labcorp are our capabilities incorporating in vitro diagnostics .
- Device trials are special, and we have a dedicated global team of 150+ experts, with 30 + years of device experience and 500+ studies in the last 5 years alone.
- Technology: Medical Device, In Vitro Diagnostics, Imaging, Software, Digital Apps, AI, Digital wearables, Combination products
You will be guiding global project teams and client & internal communications, managing risk, scope, schedule, cost, quality, and stakeholders effectively, ensuring that variance is proactively mitigated and client expectations are met.
It'll be your job to:
- Promote effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members, including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your risk management expertise to ensure core metrics, key milestones and project deliverables are met, according to both Labcorp and client requirements.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues to client, internal teams and vendors.
- Establish relationships with sponsor teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and increase potential for repeat business.
- Meet the financial performance targets for your studies via forecasting, revenue recognition, profit margins and negotiation of change orders.
The recruiter who will help during your job application: Carlos Villanueva, +34 648 853 615 or email@example.com YOUR SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE
This is a highly specialized job . For this reason, we need you to bring:
- Extensive Clinical Research experience in pharma, Medtech or CRO environment, including at least 2+ years of full Project Management responsibility leading and facilitating full service, full development programs.
- Substantial competence with managing regional/global pivotal to post marketing Devices study budgets, including variance, revenue generation, resource management and development and negotiation of change orders.
- Ability to provide full-service oversight: You can shine to inspire and guide globally dispersed project teams (Start-up, Medical, Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Data Management, Statistics, Monitoring) and vendors, ensuring cross-functional collaboration, meeting core metrics and milestones.
- Well versed in Project Governance and systems like Veeva, CTMS, QM tools
- Profound knowledge and practice of critical path, risk management and mitigation plans.
- Ability to win your client's confidence through your capacity to creatively handle disagreement and influence decisions with your Devices client teams.
- Skills to coordinate the input of the functional teams building BID presentations.
- University Master's or college degree (life science preferred)
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Preferred: PMP certification
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .